2010年4月12日星期一

Spring Summer Fashion Show

Sg.wang this week's is Fashion Show
Is lucky..
becoz have SHIR ...hehee~
but have 1 week's Fashion Show ..
Shir jz walk 3 part ...lol..
She ask me act have many de...
but she not free on 16th & 17th......
then they strike out her show..
haih..
but sad to me to...
although Shir have show at there ..
but all is saturday & sunday..
let me sad de is ..
my shift is Collide COLLIDE...
lolz..
Make me crazy ...
i jz meet her yesterday ...
i working morning..
utill 6p.m oni..
her show start at 7p.m ..
so i can't watch ...
but no ppl fetch me back ..
coz my sis back on 7p.m ..lolz..
but lucky me..
coz her bf still working ...hahah~
so she must wait his come fetch too...
i can watch it and can back by car ......=)
hehe...
then after her show...
i go back stage there wait her lo..
then when she come out ..
we chat at there..
and i have no 4get take THE STORT catalog for her..=P
she jz thx and thx me..lolz..
hmmm..
i think 15min like that ..
we finish chating..lol..
take photo time..
but jz me go watch ..calvin them is not yet come..
dun have ppl take photo with us..
she have good think..
go find her bf ( joe )at pak hailam..
ask joe help us...
hahah...
let me paiseh... : p
then when she go inside me is very slow walk-in..
haha~
then when his saw me ...
call my full name CHOONG TING TING ...
then that SHIR is laugh me..T T
ahahh~


( take one.. )


( take two.: p )

wad happen to my face ...
lolz..
i think is tension...
paiseh..hha~
Again..................


i cut ..haha~


cut again ...
becoz i like take photo straight de..
then i fell embarrassed to say ..
>.<''
hahah~then cut my self lo..
but i really like this photo........haha~
coz i can use for my phone wallpaper......
hehe~is very nice ...thx joe..
=)

=)

没有评论: