2010年2月12日星期五

tomorrow ....

tomorrow...

is going back hometown...

hmm...i think not tomorrow...

haha~coz now is after 12a.m alr..

so is today...

but back on 6p.m like that...

haiz....so late...

dunno my mum will come my aunty home fetch me or not..

if not wanna wait till day after tomorrow jz can meet they alr..

meet my aunty 1st...but i dun wan !!!!

hope my mum will wait me at there lo..

or my bro oso can...hahaha~

jz wanna have my famliy fetch me back my sweet home CHANGLUN oni...

plsss....

but now ...

i dunno wanna get wad feeling to back home new yaer..

coz my SHIT BOSS dun have give me bouns go...

haiz...

why wan like that ...

i wait 3 year's alr u not BOSS...

plsss la...!!! really shit de lo ....

how i wan to give my mum ???

how i wan to but somthink to my mum !!!

FUCK !!!!

i hate VOIR !!!!

babi campany !!!

hope u will coming out be4 i go back la...

Happy Chinese New Year to my all fren...

=)

没有评论: